Donald Trump's History Of Gaffes

See the source image


  Donald Trump is not an idiot, but he sure as hell makes some idiotic statements. Rather than try to explain them as Trump's team of media whores does, I will simply leave them at face value for anyone with the slightest degree of common sense to see.


1. "I love the poorly-educated."

2. "[Blacks and Latinos] are too stupid to vote for me."

3. "There's my African American."

4. "[About a gun-toting police fanatic who murdered 2 peaceful protestors in Kenosha and then fled across state lines to avoid prosecution, commiting numerous federal and state crimes] We all do stupid things at 17 [as if he got caught spraypainting a school wall]."

5. "And they say the noise [from windmills] causes cancer."

6. "Can we look into the idea [of buying Greenland]?"

7. "I am the chosen one."

8. "[While president] We can have a lot of fun tonight. I have nothing to do."

9. "The buck stops with everybody [about the government shutdown]."

10. "USMCA. Like YMCA."

11. "How about the word 'caravan?' I think that was one of mine [claiming he invented the word]."

12. "A lot of people, including me, thought soccer would probably never make it in this country, but it is rising up."

13. "Puerto Rico is grateful for the things Donald Trump has done for them. But that's Puerto Rico... they don't like me."


In 2 months, we're either saved or screwed.

Comments