There Can Be No Argument Against LGBTQIA+ Rights


A few common arguments are made against granting rights to the LGBTQIA+ community, most of them by misguided "Christians" and Republicans who are supposedly the party of freedom.

1. "It's against nature." Considering more than 500 species have been documented with some individuals engaging in homosexual and bisexual activity, I would argue that this is not true.
2. "It's not what God would want." I usually don't discuss religion, but a primary tenet of Christianity is that kindness goes above all. What other consenting adults do in their bedrooms is no concern of yours.
3. "I dont condone it, but I'm not gonna judge." Probably the most annoying argument, this one is used by "good people" who don't judge and then immediately proceed to judge.
4. "I respectfully disagree." You cannot respectfully disagree with someone's existence.
5. "What other sexual activities are we gonna legalize?" Actually, the intersection between countries with low ages of consent and countries where homosexuality is harshly punished is pretty apparent. I have done nothing but advocate for children (I am unveiling a project next year called "Dairy State Degenerates").
6. "Straight people have had to work so hard and the gay people just... want it." This argument came from a dead-eyed Trump supporter at one of his cult meetings. I find quite a bit of irony in the people who say straight marriage is natural describing how hard they've had to work for it. Nobody has ever been killed or discriminated against for being straight.

     There are plenty more, but I like using these posts to say things to idiots that I wouldn't normally be able to say.

Comments